Check out some of the photos from the International Welcome Day & Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour!
- Wildlife HQ visited us – you can check out their Instagram or visit them here.
- The AdventureDudes were here and have some awesome trips this semester, check them out here!
- Keen on skydiving? Check out Skydive Australia!
- Student Guild has some cool trips this O-week and you should check out their webpage here.
- The Drop Festival is coming to Noosa – visit their official site here.
From 10.00 am – 3.00 pm, USC International had a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour where our USC Study Overseas Ambassadors took the new international students on a trip to Mooloolaba and Maroochydore. The students were introduced to some of the hot-spots here on the coast whilst doing some shopping and meeting other international students.
From 3.00 – 5.00 pm, USC International arranged a BBQ for all the students and had some great people visiting from Wildlife HQ, AdventureDudes, Skydive Australia, Student Guild and the Drop festival Noosa. The BBQ finished off with some cool prizes sponsored by AdventureDudes and the Student Guild.
Please contact email@example.com for any blog related enquiries.